United Kingdom is a country of Europe having a total area 242,500 sq km. Its population is around 65.1 million thus making it 21st highly populated country of European Union. UK comprises of four countries England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. English is their official language while other languages are also spoken by minorities. UK’s main religion is Christianity but other religions are also followed by immigrants. The country receives plenty rainfall throughout the year. On western regions winters are mostly wet while in the south eastern regions summers are hot.
Cheapest Colleges in UK for International Students
It is said that choosing a right institution for study is really important decision one can make because you are selecting not only the course to study but also safety, social life and well being. Colleges play a very important role in developing a personality and in grooming as well. United Kingdom is famous among students both locals and international for its affordable educational institutions thus cheapest colleges in UK for international students are given below:
- Bradford College: It is known as the biggest college in England offering various higher education courses. Its diversity attracts many students towards it from all around the globe. These countries include Japan, India, Qatar, Pakistan, Vietnam, Bahrain, Panama, Bangladesh and many more. This college changes the life of a person because of its expert and highly qualified staff with experience in related fields to provide guidance to students, good atmosphere and learning experience. This all will help the students in preparing them for professional life. The offer Masters, Honors and Foundation degrees while one can choose Diploma in any field as well. It is very affordable in terms of fee structure where average annual fee is around £8000.
- Dudley College: This is government funded award winning college providing quality education, having a perfect location convenient for students. They offer free English classes for international students who want to learn English. Free internet is also available throughout the college. They keep in touch with parents to inform them about the progress of the student. International students are provided with good accommodation, food and other basic facilities which will cost them £7520. The college has full time security officer for safety of students and in case of any emergency one can call emergency department which is active 24/7. Thus it’s a good option for outsiders to get a degree at a very reasonable cost.
- Harrow College: They offer variety of courses for international students focusing on strong learning and skills development. Students works in form of groups or pairs which helps in developing understanding of how to work as a team. Teachers are very cooperative and try their best to support students in every possible way. There is special department to deal with visa and documentation issues of international students and they help out in such processes.
- Kings College London: It’s a well recognized institution getting admission here is a top priority of every student. Although fee is a bit high as compare to above mentioned colleges but one can apply for student support program if they are not EU student.
Top Listed cheapest colleges in UK
There are various cheapest colleges in UK for international students as well as locals where they can get quality education and can complete their degree with a minimum annual fee. Some of these colleges also provide help in career development of their students. Those who are in search of cheap colleges in UK have many options to choose from some of them are as follows:
- Blackburn College: They provide everything a student needs in order to succeed in their studies. The campus is located a few kilometers from Manchester. The competent staff offers their services according to student’s satisfaction. They have list of courses to choose from and fee structure is also very reasonable as compared to many other colleges.
- Central College Nottingham: They have good previous students record offering Foundation program and many other courses. After graduating from this college students will easily get admission in university of their choice because of good reputation of this institution.
- Harrow College: They provide financial support to deserving students. Funding is given to young students less than 19 years of age in order to help them out continuing their studies. According to another funding program financial aid is provided to families having annual income lower than £25,000 to help their children get the required education.
Affordable Colleges in Terms of Fee Structure
Educational institutions in any country must be affordable so that everyone can have an access to it there are number of low tuition fee colleges in UK like:
- South Thames College London: They offer many courses among them language courses are well known. Professional skills and English courses help students develop good communication skills that will help them out in career search as well. Fee structure of this college ranges from £7,000 to £8,000 which is very reasonable.
- West Thames College London: Their tuition fee of higher education is lower than other colleges in UK. Scholarships and funding is also provided to students. There is a scheme where students can complete their education on a loan and they have to pay back when they get a job having income above £21,000 per year.
- Newcastle College: The fee for a Foundation or one year degree starts from £7,900 annual depending on selection of courses while the tuition fee for part time course is around £4,500 per year. Thus it’s a good choice for both locals and outsiders.
As education plays a very important role in life of a person so selecting a best option is really essential. Thus we can say that United Kingdom is good place for students who want to get education at reasonable fees. There are also cheapest colleges in UK for international students as well that is the reason why outsiders prefer UK over other countries. They also offer free scholarships to deserving students and help them in documentation and visa process etc.