To buy an own land is almost everyone’s dream. But land prices are so high that one has to save a lot of money to fulfill such a dream. Due to economic recession that started back in 2007 the real estate rates have declined throughout the world. Those who want to buy a land for less than $1,000 must check Detroit’s market where one can get 4,800 sq foot land for just $500. The location is also suitable as shops, restaurants; schools are just on a walking distance. Similarly Poca in West Virginia also has reasonable land rates.
Cheapest Place to Buy Land
About 2.35 acres of land in surroundings of Kingman, Arizona will cost you only $1,310 which is much affordable. The land is flat, dry and weather remains mostly hot throughout the year. All basic necessities of life are available. Those searching for land in some area having pleasant weather must go for San Luis Valley in Colorado. The view is amazing and perfect for cultivation as well. There are many cheapest places to buy land some of them are given below:
- Tennessee: This region has four seasons all year around, having beautiful golf courses, friendly community and breath taking natural beauty. The thing which makes this place unique is its affordable property prices because of low tax rates.
- Arkansas: This is incredible place for lively people as it has all four seasons and a lot of activities for its people like fishing, hiking, hunting etc. This state offers one of the beat health care facilities, great food and some artistic sites for visitors. Due to low taxes and good real state packages it is considered as best option for people looking to buy a land within budget.
- New Mexico: The cost of land per acre is lowest here as compare to other states of United States. It is good for those who want to buy land away from main towns or planning to start any new business. Its cost of living and tax rates are also low.
- Arizona: The land is cheap here and land owners have an advantage to choosing from flat land to mountainous areas spreading over hundreds and thousands of acres with a warm weather.
- Nevada: This place attracts people towards it because of perfect climate, beautiful view and cheap property rates. One can get a right piece of land at a fair price just by getting a little information and know how.
Best Affordable Countries to Buy Vacation Property
Cheapest places to buy land are not a big deal now, as many offers provide best opportunities to invest in real state. There are many options available for cheapest places to buy a house so one has to choose wisely by keeping everything in mind. Those who want to buy property for spending vacations can select from the below mentioned places:
- Argentina: With a breathing taking landscapes, great food and wine yards it’s a really good place to spend vacations. On one hand a one can go to enjoy on mountains by hiking, hunting, cycling etc while on the other hand can enjoy nightlife. Buying a land here will give you long term benefits.
- Costa Rica: It has eye catching scenery and wonderful beaches. With low cost of living and comparatively less property taxes it’s a good option to buy a property.
- Albania: Having both beaches and mountain ranges with a pleasant weather its amazing place to spend holidays. The land prices are low, just by spending $50,000 one can get apartment near beach.
- Ecuador: It’s a less crowded area with relaxing and peaceful environment. Land is cheap and a good option to spend money for long term profit.
- Austria: This place has wonderful churches, castles and other historical sites. One can enjoy with family and friends by sailing in the lake during summers while skiing in winters. Land rates are quiet affordable with approach to all basic facilities.
- Shetland Islands: The people living here follow old traditions and living a very simple life, their love for music is non ending. Widely spread fields with sheep’s presents a beautiful, view for outsiders. Property rates are cheap and land is easy to buy.
- Portugal: With famous cuisine and rich culture it’s a good place to make an investment. Both historical towns as well as beaches with lighthouses are worth watching.
Places Offering Free Land to People
Everyone tries to look for cheapest places to buy property before investing money. But there are many such regions where you can get a land for free like:
- Marne, Iowa: As number of residents is only 149, Marne wants to attract people to settle there so that its population expands due to this reason they give free plots to people so they can make a house and start living. Just fill a registration form and go through a rule book before signing the papers and land is yours.
- Marquette, Kansas: They have invitation for everyone to come and build a house by taking advantage of many free land offers. Cost of living is also low with comfortable lifestyle for people of all ages.
- Muskegon, Michigan: They want to expand employment opportunities for people so through one of its program they are giving free industrial land. So that more firms open in the region providing more jobs to locals.
- New Richland, Minnesota: This place has amazing sunset view and number of churches. They want to grow their community as it comprises of only 1,200 individuals. They are giving empty land for free to people who want to settle here.
- Beatrice, Nebraska: They are giving barren land for free as it is lying idle without any use. The condition to get a free land is that you have to occupy it for at least five years. So one can start cultivation or do anything to generate income from that piece of land.
- Camden, Maine: They can give land for free to anyone who wants to start a business and in return provides 24 jobs must. One can open any scientific lab, film industry or anything the main point is to increase employment rate in the region.
Thus we can say that cheapest places to buy land are not as difficult as we think.