Having a beautiful house to live in is everyone’s dream. It is mostly strong currency and low oil prices that makes a country affordable in terms of living. While looking for the cheapest places to buy a house this article will be helpful in making a right choice. There are many options some are given below:
Cheapest Places to Buy a House
- Argentina: It is one of the great tourist’s attractions from decades and famous for its wine production. This place is very suitable if you want to buy a home. You can buy a good size house for about $139,000 which is very reasonable as compare to other places. Cost of living is also very affordable and you can easily save money for your future. You can also rent your house if you are far away.
- Mexico: Due to much poverty, property rates are low here. You can buy a nice apartment near beach at a very cheap cost and location is also mesmerizing.
- Quito, Ecuador: It’s a lively town with all basic facilities. Government has a control over inflation and prices of everyday items are quiet low. You can buy a medium size house at $50,000.
- Cambodia: It’s really cheap in terms of overall living cost. A good three bedroom house costs $20,000.
- Vietnam: For outsiders it is compulsory to start a business if you want to buy a house in Vietnam. It has eye catching scenery and if you want to buy a house at some resort area rates is low starting from $25,000 up to $50,000.
- Thailand: This place is famous for food, nightlife, beaches and much more. A good condo will cost you $30,000 and medium size house at $60,000.
- Bulgaria: This place is famous for scenery, hills and old architecture. It is considered as the most inexpensive place in terms of living throughout the world. With a little search you a buy a home at $20,000.
If you want to know about cheapest places to buy property here is a list given below:
- Istria, Croatia: It’s like a fairy tale area with castles, buildings and amazing view. Property rates are also low and you can buy a house or apartment at rate of $1,313 per sq/m near Pula.
- Valletta, Malta: This place offers an absolute advantages for its residents as people are very friendly and welcoming, unique culture, great historical sites and health services are also very good. Foreigners are not allowed to buy property here but locals can spend 104,737 Euros in order to buy an apartment.
- Algarve, Portugal: It is a good destination for people during summer season as it receives maximum sunshine throughout the year. Beaches, pools, boating, golf courses etc are huge attraction for people visiting this place. You can buy your own property at a rate of around $1,345 per sq/m.
- Bucharest, Romania: The city is famous for wonderful walking streets, cafes, museums, restaurants, architecture and churches. To own a property you have to spend $1,432 per sq/m.
- Budva, Montenegro: It’s a well preserved old city. Having beautiful sand beaches and weather it’s a good place to live where you can buy a property as low as $1,839 per sq/m.
- Abruzzo, Italy: It is affordable place to live especially for retired people. You can have a property in good area and location at a low cost of $1,015 per sq/m. A medium size house can be bought at around $50,000.
For cheapest places to buy a house all you need is to make an estimate according to your budget and you are all set to go. When talking about buying a land everyone tries to find a place where rates are low and they can own a land within their budget. Therefore cheapest places to buy land have a number of regions few are mentioned below:
- Latvia: Real estate is inexpensive as there are running projects and many new upcoming projects giving a good opportunity to those who want to buy a land. For outsiders to own a land there is a condition of running their own business first.
- Spain: In Spain land rates differs but you can find low rates in Torrevieja. So this region is a great attraction for both locals and foreigners.
- Albania: Government tries to draw attention of tourists to this country by offering free visa scheme during summer season. Coastal region housing rates are reasonable for those who want to settle there.
- Montenegro: It has beautiful view as sea is just a few miles away, people are friendly and weather is mostly pleasant, a perfect place for those who want to purchase a land in relaxing environment. You can buy a good piece of land at affordable rates.
- Turkey: There are many real estate projects which attracts Turks to buy land and make different style buildings or apartments etc. When you buy a property in Turkey residential permit is given as a reward.
- Greece: It offers a complete package starting with low land purchasing rate, beautiful location and low cost of living.
- Hungary: This place is well known for its spas, relaxing environment and much better place to own a land and settle.
- Colombia: It is cheap and gives you a good opportunity to invest in property. If you want to start a property business than no other place is better than this one. To own a passport of Colombia you have to spend almost $200,000 at first.
- Lithuania: The country is a good place to live especially its capital Vilnius has very reasonable property rates as compare to other cities. With all basic necessities it offers overall advantages for those who want to shift here.
- Poland: If you want to own a land in any city of Europe but your budget is low than this is perfect place to look for, real estate prices are very reasonable in all its cities. Even in Krakow which is a great tourist attraction prices are affordable.
- Malaysia: If you are a retired person and want a residency or to buy a land to start some business than Malaysia is a good choice. Investing in property hers will gave you long term benefit.
So we can say that cheapest places to buy a house has many options and this article will help you in searching best place for you and your family.