The country Canada is located in northern region of North America. It has ten provinces and the total area covered is almost 9.98 million sq km thus making it second largest country of the world by area. The sharing of its border by United States is considered as world’s longest border. Climate of a country is severely cold during winters, only few areas are warm in summer. Population of Canada is sparse and majority of land is covered either by forest or mountains. Ottawa is its capital and largest city is Toronto. The religions followed are diverse and there is freedom of following beliefs and customs. Variety of languages is spoken in the country while English and French are official language. There are many cheapest places to travel in Canada, one can choose from the list of such places given below:
- Sea-To-Sky Gondola: It is located in the center of Sea-to-Sky Country, it has breathtaking view and visitors can enjoy a number of activities such as walk on suspension bridge, hiking, camping etc. People chill out in a relaxing environment. The most favorite destination of majority is mountain top hiking trails of Howe Sound. Also the summit lodge has a beautiful view of the surroundings. The water is blue-green, blue skies and greenery shows a perfect blend of nature.
- Cabot Trail: It is one of the most thrilling drives for people who love long travelling. One can enjoy to stopping at different points for taking photographs, tasty lobster lunch in a restaurant on the way, hiking and much more. There are so many things to do in Cabot Trail that nobody gets bore. Cabot golf courses are beautiful and best in the town. Those who want to travel through bicycle can go for cycling tours arranged by locals after every few days. Meanwhile the community is very friendly and welcoming with unique culture.
- Vancouver: It’s a lively city having awesome mountains and eye-catching beaches. It is a mixture of modern and natural sites. It has one of the best fashion boutiques and restaurants in the town. This city is famous for its location and therefore many television shows and movies were made here. It offers adventures to people of all ages like mountain biking, skiing and water rafting. It also has many museums and other attractions for kids. Its best place for shopping, night life and dinning etc.
- Montreal: This city is fusion of old and new world. Its 18th century build sites and 21st century build skyline are worth watching. Old houses are preserved into restaurants. It has world class museums and shopping centers. A wonderful place for those who are interested in history. People love watching sun sets in the city and nightlife is also exciting which attracts many towards it.
- Whistler: snow covered peaks, beautiful lakes, lush green golf courses and amazing food thus this place is full of fun for people of all ages. The Blackcomb Mountain is tourist’s favorite attraction and many people visit it every year. In the town many events like snowboard competitions and other festivals are arranged annually. It’s an ideal spot to spend vacations with family and friends. One can also enjoy visiting art galleries and museums.
Best Destinations to Visit in Canada
Those who are thinking about cheapest city to live in Canada can came across many options and can select according to their preferences. It is said that one must not leave Canada without seeing the wonderful destinations as under:
- Banff and Lake Louise, Alberta: This place has blue clear lakes, waterfalls, huge wildlife and much more to see. While staying in Banff one can never get bored as along with other activities it has some amazing restaurants offering variety of cuisines.
- Long Beach, Tofino, British Columbia: Tofino is a lovely beach town perfect place for those who love nature. While Long Beach is located on the southern part of the town. It’s relaxing atmosphere and calm surroundings make it a stand out among others.
- Cavendish Beach, Prince Edward Island: Widespread reddish sand and water waves present an eye catching view. It is good choice for picnic especially during summers. Trip here is incomplete without visiting the nearby historical sites.
- Churchill, Manitoba: The town is famous throughout the world for its polar bears. They are so large in number that they polar bear jail as well to hold bears from entering into the main town and they are released back in the forest. This is fun place to visit with kids.
This country is good to spend holidays as it has almost everything for people of all ages and cheapest places to travel in Canada are abundant. Thus Canada is full of treasures and adventures and one can easily find cheapest places to visit in Canada with just a little search.
Affordable Cities for Students in Canada
As there is variety of cheapest places to rent in Canada, one has to gather full information before selection the best one. It is said that this country is good for students in terms of affordability few of them are mentioned below:
- Halifax: It’s a great place whether talking about entertainment or beautiful scenery. It has very good public transportation and cost of living is also low.
- Moncton: It’s a nice small town and one of the safest places for outsiders. People here are very welcoming and friendly. Everyday items are cheap here as compare to other cities. It is best place for students
- Guelph: This place is listed top among the safest cities as crime rate is very low here. Transportation is pretty good and accommodation is such that it easily falls within the budget.
- Victoria: It has large number of parks and amazing scenery. It has perfect climate suitable for all. Daily use items and accommodation is cheap which falls within the budget of low income people.
This article will be helpful for those who are searching for cheapest places to travel in Canada and this question is hopefully well covered here.